This is a temporary position through our RPO Partner through the end of 2018. This position will support R&D. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of life sciences recruitment experience with heavy R&D support.
This position will be actively involved in the all aspects of the full life-cycle recruiting process, in a variety of pharma/bio disciplines with position possibly in various locations.
- Full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for specified requisitions, with specific target being to ensure lead candidates will meet and model corporate values
- Act as search expert for functional areas and collaborate with client departments to ensure a successful candidate is selected for hire.
- Represent Jazz at recruiting and non-recruiting events to both source candidates and to promote Jazz as the “Employer of Choice”.
- Proactively conduct research to uncover potential candidates.
- Leverage networking, cold calling and complex internet searches and research.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, basic qualifications and technical expertise.
- Ensure adherence to the selection process and compliance documentation.
- Provide timely feedback to all candidates.
- Consult with managers on the selection and offer process.
- Partner with HRBP and other HR teams in working considering internal applicants for development opportunities.
- Phone screening of candidates.
- Build and develop high value relationships and hiring potential candidates.
- May manage Internet sourcing for candidates, sourcing support for the Talent Acquisition Team as required, and partnering with other recruiters on the team to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Help/assist with interview scheduling, travel for candidates as necessary.
- Work with other recruiters and partners within the Talent Acquisition Team to develop pre-screen questions, recruitment logistics, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably with a background in Life Sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years recruiting and sourcing experience in a fast paced, corporate environment, to include experience recruiting for Pharmaceutical and/or biotech positions.
- Proven ability to source candidates using a wide variety of sources beyond job boards, with a strong preference given to candidates with extended use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferred experience with iCIMS).
- Must have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and productively on a team as well as independently;
- Ability to use MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge of sourcing strategies and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior phone screening/interviewing skills and ability to source using multiple tools.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of relationship building.
- Ability to manage workload, prioritize tasks, and manage time well within a fast-paced and growing organization.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.